Aqurate Media Kit
Thanks for your interest in Aqurate. Here is our media kit, available for download:
We have a few guidelines for using our brand resources.
Use the following information to familiarize yourself with them.
“Aqurate” is one word, spelled with a big “A” at the beginning and a little “e” at the end. Frequent writing mistakes, which should be avoided at any cost are:
The brand’s name is pronounced like the English word “accurate”.
We always pair our company name with the Aqurate icon. When placing our logo on a dark background, use the reverse versions (namely, the simple white one or the white one with a colored logo), which we designed specifically for this type of application.
The Aqurate colors are as follows:
- Dark blue: R: 2 G: 1 B: 34, #050356
- Light Blue R: 41 G: 27 B: 100 #6846FF
- Yellow: R: 99 G: 79 B: 2 #FDCA06
- Emerald: R: 13 G: 80 B: 62 #21CC9E
This is a friendly reminder that these graphics are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws. The Aqurate logo and name are registered trademarks.
- Provide enough space around the Aqurate logo and its icon.
- Alter the graphics, logo and colors in any way.
- Display these graphics in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by Aqurate of your product, service, or business, unless specified in a commercial agreement with us.
- Make use of the graphics, logo, and icon, as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
- Combine these graphics with any other elements or icons without written consent from Aqurate.