Find out how to send automated emails with personalized product recommendations from your NewsMAN account.
⏳ Duration: 15 minutes
🎚️ Complexity: medium
- An active Personalize subscription
- User recommendations activated (enable them here if necessary)
- An active integration between Aqurate and NewsMAN
Why use automated emails
Automations in NewsMAN help you streamline your communications and make sure your contacts get the right emails at the right time. You can build from scratch an automation, select the trigger that will start the journey and include in the email content personalized product recommendations at user-level.
In this article we'll guide you through the creation of a post-purchase automated email.
1. Log into NewsMAN and create an Automation
2. Select Ecommerce - new / updated order
3. Add a waiting time until mail to be sent out, e.g. 10 days in this demonstration.
4. Add a condition for the property "aq_rec_las" (last update received from the Aqurate integration) to exist
6. Make sure your email design includes the HTML code generated from Aqurate > Email.
ℹ️ How to generate the Personalize HTML code? Check out this article.
You are done! 🚀
Now you'll send automated email to your contacts based on your chosen starting point.
The links of the personalized product recommendations include Source and Medium to be tracked in Google Analytics.
Questions about permissions or getting started? We're excited to help: email@example.com