Find out how to create email campaigns with personalized product recommendations from your Klaviyo account.
⏳ Duration: 10 minutes
🎚️ Complexity: low
1. On the Lists & segments page, click on Create List / Segment, and then select Segment
2. Give the segment a name, and build the filter by setting AQ_1_IM to "is set" under Properties about someone.
3. On the Campaigns page, click on Create campaign
4. Give you campaign a name, and click on Save and continue
5. Add the segment you have previously created to Send to, then click Continue to content
This will make sure that only users with recommendations receive the email.
6. Select any template you want, or start with a blank email. On the builder, add a text block.
7. Click on Source code
8. Replace the default text with the module code from Aqurate
You can get it here: Email | Aqurate
9. When you're happy with your email, click on Save
Your email should display some placeholders for products - don't worry, they will be filled out for each email recipient.
- Remember not to send email with the generated code block to contacts that are not part of the created segment. If so, contacts will receive raw code displayed instead of personalized recommendations.
- Each contact included in the segment will have 6 products calculated as personalized recommendations (for some contacts we might recommend also best-sellers if our module could not generate personalized content). You will be able to choose in the html module builder how many you send via email.
You are done! 🚀
Now you can send off your new campaign and measure the impact of the personalized recommendations in Google Analytics.
The links of the personalized product recommendations include Source and Medium to be tracked in Google Analytics.
Questions about permissions or getting started? We're excited to help: firstname.lastname@example.org