Find out how to send regular emails with personalized product recommendations from your Mailchimp account.
⏳ Duration: 10 minutes
🎚️ Complexity: low
- An active Personalize subscription
- User recommendations activated (enable them here if necessary)
- An active integration between Aqurate and Mailchimp
Log into your Mailchimp account and click on Create.
2. Create a Regular email
Select to design a new Regular email.
3. Design the content of the email
To create your design click on Design Email.
Drag and drop the Code block into your design.
5. Add the Aqurate html code
Remove the code line pre-filled in the block and paste the html code you have copied from Aqurate > Email.
ℹ️ How to generate the Personalize html code? Check this article.
6. Select the audience tag
Select the recipients with the Aqurate Personalize tag to receive this email.
- Remember not to send email with the generated code block to contacts that don't have the Aqurate Personalize tag. If so, contacts will receive raw code displayed instead of personalized recommendations.
- Each contact market with the Aqurate Personalize tag will have 6 products calculated as personalized recommendations (for some contacts we might recommend also best-sellers if our module could not generate personalized content). You will be able to choose in the html module builder how many you send via email.
You are done! 🚀
Now you can send off your new campaign and measure the impact of the personalized recommendations in Google Analytics.
The links of the personalized product recommendations include Source and Medium to be tracked in Google Analytics.
Questions about permissions or getting started? We're excited to help: firstname.lastname@example.org